We have almost entered in an era where applications monitor our lives. Starting from a primary BP machine to conventional angiography, we depend upo...Read More
Digital payments are responsible for empowering the individuals and the establishment of upcoming businesses. The businesses that are established already are finding creative ways to not only stay relevant but continue to stay dominant in the market. However, digital payments must be firmly integrated into the software and essentially hassle-free, for this, it is important to employ robust software testing techniques.
Digital payments have become a ‘standard’ as more businesses have crossed geographic barriers to mark themselves globally. Digital payments greatly influence the buying habits of the customers because of the available transactional features. Today, the customers have found various ways to rent out the unused items, prefer to pay more for premium services, feel more secure about using the payment gateways. Quality Assurance plays a major role in ensuring robust security, making digital payments more secure and faster. Every stage of the application life cycle requires software testing which directly influences the flawless flow of the software when running in real-time.
Several factors determine the success of a digital payment initiative. For the infrastructure to be useful and to guarantee the secureness of the system, there is an urgent demand for robust digital software testing. For this, there is a high demand for quality assurance analysts in order to process secured digital payments.
1. The information related to banking and financial services is provided instantly and it has uplifted the modern society in terms of investment decisions. Real-time digital payments have become normal because they standardize the processes, thus saving a lot of legal paperwork. Biometric authentication has also been a major breakthrough with the kind of financial services being offered by third-party vendors or the banking institutes.
2. Quality Assurance aims to determine the quality standards and raise those standards collaboratively across the departments. It ensures that the quality of the product is assured right from the early stages of the application lifecycle. Due to the increased interaction with customers, digital assurance is essential across the entire digital platform. Digital assurance guarantees a seamless and efficient platform integration with digital services. The impact of digital technology on the Banking Financial Services and Insurance domain is clearly visible due to the extensive usage of tablets, smartphones, and social media.
3. Continuous testing in the BFSI domain speeds up the continuous integration process and continuous delivery. It provides constant feedback to the teams and empowers them to test with wide coverage in the earlier stages of the application lifecycle. This removes the traditional testing bottlenecks such as non-availability of well-equipped test environments. Financial and Insurance sectors involve a huge amount of data. Continuous monitoring between development and IT operations helps the agile teams achieve success using DevOps practices.
4. There is a sharp increase in peer-to-peer lending of products, services, and money. These services are convenient as well as hassle-free. There is no need to mention that the payments are usually made digitally. The applications show real-time data as per the requirement and immediately link the customers with the platform users. In order for businesses to function effectively, mobile applications must be bug-free and fully functional.
5. More than ever, online aggregators are assuring the customers faster and better product delivery and services. This has led to increased customer expectations. Digital customers are not just concerned about the product but are also sensitive to timing, value convenience, particular about the response of the customer service department. The product deliveries are now easily traceable due to better tracking features. Therefore, in order to make the delivery time-efficient and seamless, it must be ensured that the software system has no glitches ranging from the application to the processes and the product.
6. busMobile security and third-party payment systems have robust security features such as PayPal and Apple Pay. Although security features have improved over time, but the rate of digital fraud has also increased over the past few years. For business products and updates to be faster and more accurate, it is important that the security is never compromised especially where digital payments are made as it has sensitive user data. Using a two-factor authentication and applying machine learning would greatly improve security features. Robust security testing is now focusing more on covering such authentication processes.